Jul 21, 2024

AAA Cards 207- A Sketch





Today starts a new challenge at AAA Cards. For the next fortnight we have a sketch for you to try. I love using sketches especially when I am in a slump. I hope you will play along. 



To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel cut to the same size. I used some post-it tape to mask off a portion and then used a stencil to create the strip of color. To finish the card, I added a greeting.



All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 



2 comments :

  1. awesome gradient and lovely flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card design, it's a fab take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile