Jun 13, 2024

Cutest Little Camper


Today the design teams of The Rabbit Hole Designs and Pear Blossom Press are over on Instagram with a collaboration hop. Our cards use products from both companies. 
This is my first ever light up card and the EZ Light by Pear Blossom Press makes it so easy.
To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base a a panel of white cardstock for the images. I stamped the images from Glamping with Tailette, colored them and cut them out using the coordinating die. 
After I cut out the camper, I placed an EZ light behind it so the window would light up when you pressed the door. I used a stamp set from Pear Blossom Press for the "push" stamped on the door. 


All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile