Jun 20, 2024

Craft Roulette 219


Today's card is for episode 219 of Craft Roulette, the parameters are n the badge below. Can you tell where they are in my card?

Project:  Anniversary- birthdays are anniversaries of your birth.
Colors: Salad - My favorite salad is a seasonal salad with strawberries.
Element: New - The sentiment set I used is new
Random: Folded corner - this one is easy to see.



To make this card, I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel of watercolor paper and added a background to it by using paint and a stencil. 
I stamped the floral image on a seperate piece of cardstock, colored it using OLO markers and cut it out with the coordinating die. The sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set by Cathy Z. 




All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile