Jun 25, 2024

Beautiful Inside



For today's card, I am using one of the newest release sets from Dare 2B Artzy, Beautiful Inside. This set has some beautiful florals along with several sentiments and some other elements like the cute butterfly. 

To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a white panel. I ran the panel through the die cutting machine using the rectangle framelits to give it a faux stitched border. I created a background on the panel by using a stencil and blending brush. Next, I stamped the floral and butterfly images on a seperate piece of white cardstock, colored them using OLO markers. 
I stamped the greeting with watermark ink on a black strip of cardstock, embossed it with with powder and popped it up along with the floral image. To finish the card I added the two butterflies. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile