Jun 9, 2024

AAA Cards 267 - Anything Goes


Today starts a new challenge at AAA Cards. Our challenge is Anything Goes as long as you keep it CAS of course. We also have an optional twist of Masculine.


To make my card, I started with white top folding A2 card base and a white panel. I created the sea by using a stencil and then added the sailboat and sentiment. 




All products are linked below when possible. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 

Thanks so much! 



2 comments :

  1. What a fabulous wee scene and your sea is so realistic, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the serenity of this beautiful CAS nautical card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile