Apr 25, 2024

Mixed Leaves



I am up on the CutCardStock blog today sharing this card. 

To make this card, I started with a white side folding A2 card base. I use the precut and scored card bases because it saves time. For the leaves I used Lessebo cardstock in Brick, Blossom and Bubblegum. For the Brick and Bubblegum leaf I used a piece of white cardstock and ink blended it to make the colored cardstock. I created a background on the precut panel by using a stencil and ink blending colors to match the colored cardstock. 

To finish the card, I popped up the leaves and added a sentiment embossed in white on black cardstock. 



All products are linked below. I appreciate you using my links as it helps me earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. Please accept the cookies because that is how they track the sales. 
Thanks so much! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile