Apr 19, 2024

Craft Roulette #210


This week's episode of Craft Roulette was a real challenge for me. This is not my normal card style but it was the only thing I could come up with last minute with a sick puppy. 
The parameters were...
Project: Must include action - The flower has a wobble underneath.
Colors: Northern Lights - The patterned paper has northern light colors.
Element: Blackboard(s) - The black paper is  old blackboard paper by SU.
Random: Oval - used an oval die for the blackboard paper. 

To make this card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base, patterned paper and a blackboard cardstock. 
I found this chalkboard cardstock when moving rooms, I had no idea what I used it for before. 


The stamp set I used is an older one that Hero Arts paired up with Reverse Confetti.
I stamped the floral image with embossing ink and then embossed it with colored embossing powders. The flower I stamped with reactive ink and cut it out with the coordinating die. I placed a wobble under the flower for "action". 
To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment, fussy cut it out and then added it to the front. 

 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile