Nov 26, 2023

AAA Cards 254 - Black, White and Gold


It's time for a new game at AAA Cards.  Game 254 is a color challenge abd I hope you will play along. 


To make my card, I started with a white top folding A2 card base and a piece of patterned paper for the black and white. I added a gold silhouette of a deer and to finish the card added the word Merry in black.
I haven't linked to anything below because what I used was from my stash and is discontinued but I would appreciate you using my other links to shop.  





2 comments :

  1. awesome inspiring take on the challenge colours, that's a really cool classy card for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, Ceal! The gold deer looks so regal against the black and white. I love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile