Aug 9, 2022

The Toughest Card To Create


I am up on the My Sweet Petunia blog today sharing this card. 
Sympathy cards can be very hard to create because of the nature of the card itself.
The Summer Silhouettes set by Gina K to me makes a pretty sympathy card, in fact I think any floral silhouette would make a pretty sympathy card. 
To make this card I started with a top folding white card base and a white panel.
I got out my Original Misti and a sticky mat that I have designated for ink blending. 
When you order the sticky mats you get three in the package and I have one of them that I ink blend on because it holds your paper and you don't have to worry about inky fingers. 
I placed the blended panel in the Misti and stamped the silhouette. I always use the Misti for silhouette stamping because if I used a block there is no way I could line it back up to stamp it again if I needed to, which is usually the case because of the blending.
To finish the card I added the sympathy greeting from the sympathy and love set also by Gina K. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile