Feb 5, 2021

Beyond The Blue




I am joining the Beyond The Blue Challenges every other week as a DT member. I love my crafty friends who thought of this idea to use our gel plate techniques for cards. I love my friend Lydia and I have been to several of her in person retreats before the word changed forever and since them I have been to her virtual ones. 
I have lots of Gel Press backgrounds in my stash and I am excited about being a part of this team where I am challenged to use them. 
I hope you will play along with us, it fun! 

Beyond The Blue





2 comments :

  1. Beautiful rainbow of colors background for the butterfly design and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much Ceal!! The rainbow but in a circle is gorgeous and unique!! I'm so glad you've joined me in the Beyond the Blue venture my talented friend!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile