Aug 5, 2020

Reverse Stenciling


I am up on the Erin Lee Creative blog today with this card using the reverse stencil technique. 


To create my card I started with a white top folding card base, a black panel to use for a mat and a white panel. I took the white panel, some Hero Arts Hues Reactive inks inks and Blending Brushes to create a rainbow background. After I finished the background I sprayed the Houndstooth stencil with Pixie Spray and laid it on top of the rainbow panel and covered it with Black Soot distress ink using a blending brush.

Next I stamped the Sketch Floral Background on a separate piece of white cardstock and fussy cut out one of the flowers for the focal point. I left it white so it would be a stark contrast against the background. I used a sentiment from the Tropical Plants set and embossed it in white.






1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile