Jun 21, 2020

Happy Father's Day!



Happy Father's day to all you dads out there and a very Happy Fathers Day to the single moms who are filling both the mom and the dad role. 
Today I am sharing the card I made for my husband.
 This Dad's Day set was released back in May but I held out on inking it up until now so I could use it for the hubs card. 
To create this card I started with a white card base, a black panel and a Bristol panel. I stamped the burger image using Fadeout ink by Ink on 3 and colored it using Karin markers. This was super fun to color and I love how realistic it looks. 







2 comments :

  1. Hello, glad I got a chance to stop by. What a Awesome card. Perfect for Father's Day. Love the image. Awesome coloring. It looks like a painting. Your husband is going to love it. Hope you have a wonderful day!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card design and colors. Guys would love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile