May 2, 2020

Hello


I am up on the Technique Junkies Design blog today sharing this card. 
 Who doesn't love rainbows and butterflies? And when you mix the two together it's awesomeness. 

To create this card I started with a top folding white card base, a black panel and a white panel. 
The rainbow is Technique Junkies foil and y'all you get a ton of foil 25 feet for only $8.95, what a deal!
The stamp set I used is Fab Five Phrases which is a new release so from now until the 8th you can save 15% on it (no code needed) and if you use my code TJ10Ceal you can save an additional 10% on your entire order. 

To create my card I started with a top folding white card base, a black panel and a white panel. I used a butterfly stencil by A colorful Life Designs and the Transfer Gel Duo. With transfer gel you do not need heat. I laid down my stencil and spread the transfer gel duo over the stencil, let it dry and then ran it through the die cutting machine. 
To finish the card I added the hello greeting from Five Fab Phrases.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile