Mar 31, 2020

Virtual Stamping


Hi there and thanks for stopping by!
Today is my birthday and since there isn't any places I can go with this pandemic, I will be staying home and stamping. I had mentioned the Virtual Stamp Night (VSN) over at Splitcoaststampers, well I have had a migraine all weekend so I will be catching u on that. 

I know you are thinking you have seen this card before and you have, well sort of. I made a couple cards like these a few weeks ago and I loved them so much I decided to make another for the VSN challenge Petals of White. . 


To create my card I simply stamped the flower from the Blessings in Disguise set, masked it off and them  bended some Worn Lipstick, Carve Pumpkin, and Mustard Seed for the background. The sentiment is from the Cheerful Hexies set. 




























1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile