Mar 25, 2020

He is With Us



I am up on the Picket Fence Studios blog today with this card featuring the Swim In The Sea set. Everything is so chaotic with the Covid-19 virus that I am sending out as many encouragement cards as I can because we all need a little encouragement  right now.

To create this card I started with a white top folding card base and a bristol panel, I have found that ink blends really well using the Life Changing Blender Brushes and Bristol card stock. 
I started by blending Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean distress oxide inks with the  Life Changing Blender Brushes and a little water to create my background.  Next I stamped the water bubbles from the set A Bottomless Sea with embossing ink and embossed it with Under The Sea embossing glitter by WOW embossing. They are so sparkly here is an up close photo


I stamped the sea turtles from the Swim in the Sea set, colored them using Copic markers and then cut them out with the Coordinating dies.  These sea turtles remind me of Squirt and his dad in the Finding Nemo movie I love them!
To finish my card I added a sentiment from the A Bottomless Sea set that is so encouraging and reminds us that no matter what we are going through we are never alone God is alway with His children.




1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile