Dec 20, 2019

Peaceful Poinsettias


 
Hello and welcome to day 20 of the 25 days of Christmas inspiration. Today's card is brought to you by Altenew. 




Y'all can you believe it's only 5 days until Christmas?? how is it even here already? I am done with my shopping but not with making name tags, and believe it not not I still have cards to make and things to be done and the family will be here tomorrow!


For the deets on this card, I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel. I used the Festive Poinsettia by Altenew and colored it using Copic markers. For the background I used the Dimond Snowflakes Stencil also by Altenew and the Life Changing Blender Brushes. 




2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous poinsettia design, and a pretty background! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poinsettias and so gorgeous against the stenciled background. Awesome coloring. Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile