Dec 16, 2019

Day 16


Welcome to day 16 of the 25 Days of Christmas series. Today's card is brought to you by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. 



I am also up on the Sweet 'n Sassy blog today with these two cards featuring the Folk Art Snowflakes set. This set has some gorgeous snowflakes in it. 

The first one I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel. I stamped the pine branch from the Christmas Pines set and then colored it using Copic markers. Next using a stencil I created the background. To finish the card, I stamped the ornament from the Deck the Halls set and also colored it using Copic Markers and the added an embossed snowflake in the center.The greeting is from the Warmth of Christmas set. 


The second card just used the stencil from my stash and the large embossed snowflake from the Folk Art Snowflakes and the Life Changing Blender Brushes.


1 comment :

  1. Pretty cards! I love the branch and the ornament! Beautiful snowflake designs on your cards too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile