Nov 4, 2019

Snow Much Fun!


Hi there and thanks for stopping by! 
I am up on the Sweet 'n Sassy blog today with these two cards.
I absolutely LOVE the November release, it has three snow/snowmen sets in it and I love all things snow! 
I used the Folk Art Snowflakes set  on both of my cards just different colors of ink. To make them I started with a top folding white card base and a panel of bristol, I love the way ink blends on bristol cardstock. I stamped the snowflake images with embossing ink and then embossed them in white. Next using the Life Changing Blender brushes I blended the background from dark to light creating an ombre effect. To finish the card I added a greeting from the Snow Much Fun set. 





Also it's our 12th  birthday month and we are celebrating all month long with a sale. 







1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile