Aug 4, 2019

Jingle Bells



I am back with another card for you today.
 It's time for our monthly Christmas Challenge at Happy Little Stampers. It's always anything goes as long as it's a Christmas card but our option is to use a bell somewhere on your project. 
I send out lots of Christmas cards so I love that this challenge helps me get a head start. 




To create this card I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel. I stamped the bell by Altenew in three different gray inks also by altenew and then added a pine branch and the greeting from a Sunny Studio set. 



6 comments :

  1. I love this! It looks like it could ring right off the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous CAS design Ceal!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bell looks great hanging from the branch, Ceal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is very beautiful. I love her traditional character. It has all the calmness of Christmas Eve ... Amazing impression
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity, and your bell has so much dimension.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile