May 8, 2019

Addicted to Stamps & More 340 - Photo Inspiration



It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps & More and this week is a photo inspiration.



To create my card I started with a Black Onyx card base and a white panel cut down with a stitched die. I stamped the world image from the Wonderful World stamp set by Gina k Designs in the center of the panel and colored it using Copic markers. Next I created a mask to cover the world and using the Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blender Brushes, I created the background using distress oxide inks in Chipped Sapphire, Mermaid Lagoon and Peacock Feathers. I stamped the greeting on a piece of vellum and cut it out using the coordinating Wonderful World Die set and glued it over the image I had colored. To finish the card I placed the panel on a black onyx card base.


2 comments :

  1. So pretty. Love the galaxy background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love making backgrounds. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile