Feb 9, 2019

Love is in the Air




Quick Saturday night post for day 9 of the 30 day coloring challenge at The Daily Marker. I used this cute stamp by The Rabbit Hole designs again. It's just so adorable and fun to color. 

I also used this week's sketch at Freshly Made sketches

To create it, I started with a white top folding card base, and a white pane cut down a quarter of an inch smaller.  I stamped the image n the panel and colored with Copic markers. To finish the card I added a little sparkle to the hearts and then some glossy accents over them. 





4 comments :

  1. This card and stamp set are adorable! I love that he blushed, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful duo! Such a sweet Valentine! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable, Ceal! Great use of the sketch - thanks for sharing with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card! I just love that image and your colouring is amazing! It looks fabulous against that white background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile