Feb 16, 2019

Be True To Yourself



For todays card I am playing along with the Color Throwdown. When I saw the color combo, this new release set, Shop Hard by Picket Fence Studios came to mind.  I just love this sassy girl and the hot pink and black was fitting.



To create this card I started with a  top folding hot pink card base and a white panel cut down a quarter of an inch smaller, I stamped the side of the panel using the Gingham background stamp and then added a strip of silver washi tape. I stamped the girl on a separate piece of paper, colored her using Copic markers and then cut her out with the coordinating dies. I added a little silver glitter to her purse to match the washi. The greeting is from the Boho Bull set.



2 comments :

  1. Wonderful card design and a great looking lady design. I love the side treatment with the glitter strip and the black and white design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect image to rock these throwdown colors! So glad you were able to play along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile