Jan 9, 2019

Keisha



I am up on the Picket Fence Studios blog with this card featuring one of our newest girls, Keisha. this is my first time coloring dark skin and I definitely had trial and error but I a leased with the way she turned out. 
I created this card by starting with a white top folding note card and a white panel cut down a quarter of an inch smaller. For the background I used the Lily Bouquet by Picket Fence Studios stamped in Gina K Passionate Pink ink. 
I colored Keisha using Copic markers and just kept adding color until I was satisfied with the results and then cut her out using the coordinating die. 
To finish the card I added a strip of white that I stamped the greeting on. 

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful lady image and the coloring of it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile