Jan 16, 2019

Creativation (CHA)


It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and more and this week is 


I had to use this hugs and kisses stamp by Technique Junkies because tomorrow 
I am on my way to Creativation (formerly CHA) and I am looking forward to lots of hugs! 

To make this CAS card I started with a white top folding card base and a white panel cut down a quart of an inch smaller. I stamped the greeting and then used  a stencil mask a rose stencil by A Colorful Life designs to create the background. 
To finish the card I added some die cut negative spaces and ink blending behind them.


2 comments :

  1. Beautiful card ! Love the bold sentiment and how you popped it up using the gorgeous stencilled background. Very happy to be with you in the team !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful and well designed. I love the big sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile