Dec 17, 2018

Day 22 - A Mix of things




Hello and welcome to day 22 of my series 25 Days of Christmas Inspiration. As I am winding down, I am sharing another card that I will be mailing out as a one of my Christmas cards this year. 


To create this card I used a mix of several companies. I started with a top folding card base. To make the background, I used the Christmas Stars stencil by A Colorful Life Designs and some Peacock Feathers distress ink.  The ornament die cutis by Memory Box that I have had for several years. I stamped the image from the O Holy Night set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and then blended Peacock Feather distress ink over it to match the background. The greeting "A Savior is Born" is from the set Tiny Words Christmas by Simon Says Stamp. the "Rejoicing in Christ" greeting is by Stampin Up. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile