Sep 24, 2018

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner



We have a winner for the Picket Fence Studios lending Stencil ....drum roll please... and the winner is Verna Angerhofer.
(Sorry for the late post, life got in the way)

Verna please contact me asap at ceal331 at gmail.com your snail mail info so I can pass it along to get your stencil set on the way. 

I also wanted to share another halloween card with you using the If the Broom fits set. I stamped the pumpkin image several times and then outlined them with a fine black marker. I used a Copic marker and a border die by My Favorite Things to make the goop.





1 comment :

  1. This is such a great card design for Halloween. I love the design with all those hanging Jack'o'Lanterns. Thanks for making my day with my winning of the stencil too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile