Sep 6, 2018

Boo!



I am at retreat down in Texas but I wanted to share a card I created using this cute stamp by Technique Junkie Stamps Boo Convention.  
You can save 15% off on this stamp and the rest of the September release through the 8th of this month. You can always save 10% off your total order excluding new releases and clearance by using my code TJ10Ceal
To create this card I I started with a white top folding card base, a black front and a white panel of bristol. I used the life changing blender brushes from Picket Fence Studios to blend my background using inks by Gina K. The greeting is a die by Lil Inker Designs.

1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness, Ceal, this card is super duper fun!!! Love it! Hope you're having a great time at retreat!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile