Jun 1, 2018

Technique Junkies Stamps June Release Bloghop




Hello and welcome to the June Release Bloghop for Technique Junkies Stamps. There are lots of fabulous stamps in this release t help you with your summer card making. You should have arrived here from Giovana's Blog but if not you can go to the Technique Junkies blog so you don't miss any thing.

Remember you can save 10% off of your order excluding new releases and clearance by using my code TJ10Ceal

Now on to the deets of my sample. I started with a white top folding card base, a black panel and a watercolor panel cut down with a stitched scalloped die. I stamped the sunflower image some the Sunflower Duo with Versafine Clair ink and watercolored it using Daniel Smith watercolors. To finish the card I added a greeting from the Sunflower Sentiments.







Your next stop is the very talented and sweet Vicki who I got the opportunity to meet in real life this past weekend.



4 comments :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile