Jun 3, 2018

Smile



It's time for our June CAS challenge at Happy Little Stampers


To create my card I started with a white top folding card base and a panel of Bristol smooth cut down with a stitched die. I find that the distress oxide inks blend really well on bristol. 
I stamped the dandelion image from the Dandelion Wishes set in Versamark ink and embossed it in white then blended some Peacock Feather distress ink over it. 
To finish the card I spritzed the card with water and added a greeting from the Smile! set






7 comments :

  1. Great CAS card-love the dandelion stamp
    Carolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blowing dandelion clocks always brings a smile to my face, fab card Ceal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love the nice big SMILE too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card. I like the contrast between the delicate dandelion and the strong accent of sentiment.
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so pretty, I love the colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Ceal. Love your choice of colour here x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty CAS creation! Love that pop of blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile