Jun 20, 2018

Make Your Mark



It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps & more and this week we want you to 




To create my card I started with a Coastal Cabana card base, and a white panel cut down with a stitched die. I was super happy when SU brought my favorite color Coastal Cabana back in the color revamp. I used the Floral Statements also by Stampin Up and the Stampin Up Blends to color the image. I have lots of thank you cards to make so you may be seeing lots of them appear on my blog


5 comments :

  1. This is so gorgeous with those beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured floral image Ceal. Wish I could colour like that. Love the big bold THANKS letters. So bold in black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color, and coloring, Ceal. No wonder you love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A truly gorgeously coloured card Ceal and I love the colour combination. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gorgeous card. Love the color combo. Looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile