Jun 24, 2018

Framed



Happy Sunday! 
It's time for a new challenge at AAA Cards our sponsor is STAMPlorations with a $15 gift certificate to their shop. 



To create my card I used a new set Healing Hugs by Stampin Up that is unique. the stamp itself is very flat with no grooves or anything for the image and these flowers are the result. 
I started with a top folding white card base and a white frame. I stamped the rose images and cut them out using the ScanNCut I tucked the frame in behind them and added some sequins to finish the card.



4 comments :

  1. oooh your roses are gorgeous and i love how they pop over the frame, great design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ceal! And that new stamp sounds very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful get well card. I love the roses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile