May 2, 2018

Roses for Mom's


It's time for our May challenge at Happy Little Stampers, the winner of our challenge will win a $20 voucher to the store and if the winner uses a HLS stamp the prize is doubled. 

To create my card I started with a white top folding card base and the Sweet Rose Bouquet by Altenew. Of course I used the MISTI because it is a layering stamp. I love how their layer stamps turn out, they are so pretty. The greeting is by Sweet N Sassy stamps for the For my Mother set.






4 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Stunning roses and sentiment. An absolute delight of a one layer card, Ceal! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such beautiful roses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how perfectly gorgeous! Really living up to your blog name - simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and gorgeous roses
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile