Feb 3, 2018

My Favorite



It's time for another challenge at Addicted to CAS. Our sponsor is Happy Little Stampers with a gift voucher to their store. Our challenge is my favorite color 


To make my card I used one of the free sets from the Sale-A-Bration catalog by Stampin Up. 
Y'all! this stamp is amazing, I put it in the picture because I wanted you to see hw flat it is and it stamps like this! It's a new technology that Stampin Up is getting a patient for so look for more of these coo stamps in the future, In't it gorgeous?!?
on to how I made the card, it is pretty simple to make. I started with a white top folding card base and a panel of white cards stock cut down with a stamp die. 
I stamped the image from the set Heartfelt Blooms using Bermuda Bay ink. You can earn this set free with a $50 order, just follow the link on my sidebar. 


9 comments :

  1. OK, that is a very cool stamp! Here I was thinking you copic colored it yourself! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used this stamp image. I know I have it but still have not inked it up. Perhaps today would be a good time to use it. You have inspired me now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blooms and leaves and they look perfect in teal! I also love how you framed your image with the border! Beautiful card, Ceal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty colour with the stamp. It works so well. x C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ceal, this card is simply stunning! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the detail on this stamp is just amazing. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one gorgeous image, and it looks fabulous in teal...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the intricate details in the stamp, Ceal, and it looks gorgeous in teal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile