Aug 21, 2017

Pocketful of Daisies and the Eclipse



So who is ready for the Eclipse? have you gotten your glasses? I tell ya it is going to be a crazy day today wherever you are. We are at 98% at my house so I will be staying home crafting and not getting out in the craziness. 

I wanted to share one of the cards from my Saturday night card class. This one uses three new sets from the new annual catalog.
To make my card I started with a top folding Crumb Cake note card and some of the paper from the Wood Textures paper stack. I love this paper stack it has so many pretty wood backgrounds. For the pocket I stamped the pocket from the Pocket Full of Sunshine set on a piece of Dapper Denim card stock and then stamped the Burlap Background also with Dapper Denim to give the pocket some texture. Next I stamped the large daisy from the set Daisy Delight in Smoky Slate twice nand punched them out with the Daisy Punch, the smaller daisies were also stamped in Smoky Slate and cut out with the scanNcut. To finish the card I added a greeting also by Stampin Up.






This one is for our team challenge #team15in15



3 comments :

  1. I love this card Ceal! The combo of papers is just perfect. I'm teaching in Longmont this afternoon but hopefully all the excitement will have died down by the time I have to drive up there - LOL! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card! I love the wood texture background paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really beautiful card and I adore daisies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile