Aug 28, 2017

Chocked Full of Birthdays



August is Chocked full of birthday, lots of my friends and family were born in August so I have been busy all month long making birthday cards. This one uses the Oh So Eclectic set again. This is fast becoming one of my favorites from the new catalog. 
To make this card I started with a Pool Party top folding note card and a white panel cut down with a stitched die. I stamped the floral images from the set in Pool Party and Bermuda Bay for the layer. The leaves were stamped in one of our new In-colors Lemon Lime Twist (I love this new color) I stamped the flowers and masked them off to stamp the leaves and then I popped one of them up to give it dimension. The greeting is a single wood stamp Stylized Birthday.








1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile