Jun 11, 2016

Aloha



It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS. Susan is our hostess and she has chose Aloha as the code word.




Our sponsor for this challenge is STAMPlorations and they are giving a $10 voucher to their store as a prize.


To make my card I used a Hibiscus stamp from Verve, these flowers always say Hawaii to me and Hawaii is aloha. The greeting is from a new Stamp Up set, Layering Love.
 I actually made another card first using the Sophisticated Script set from Concord and 9th spelling out Aloha as my greeting and totally messed up because I got out a B instead of an H.  
here is my boo boo card 



5 comments :

  1. I really love the tropical colors you chose for the Hibiscus flowers and I must say that both designs are just beautiful, Ceal! I hardly noticed that you chose a 'B' on your boo-boo card...I think it happens to us all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bring hibiscus! It really does make me think of Hawaii...I didn't even notice the "b" on your first card....it just looks very scripty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful, fun and cheery take on Aloha Ceal. Love the bold sentiment too.
    Perfect. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those hibiscus are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved those flowers.. Beautifully colored

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile