Oct 17, 2015

Calling All Sistah's



I have been playing along with the Hope You Can Cling To challenges over at Splitcoasrstampers. If you don't know what it is, it's a huge card drive to send tons of cards to women who are fighting breast cancer at MD Anderson down in Houston, TX. This hold a special place in my heart because I have lost friends and my mom to breast cancer. Also my friend Michele, who owns CAS-ual Fridays stamps found out a couple months ago she has it, but caught it early. The key to that is self detection and f course mammograms. so Michele is calling All Sistahs to do a self check on the 17th of each month, starting today.
You can find her challenge and story HERE.


Be sure to check out all the Hope You can Cling To challenges at Splitcoaststampers and join us if you will.




1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile