Feb 22, 2015

Monochromatic Baby



Hi there and thanks for stopping by!
We have had snow all weekend, so I have been in my studio getting ready for a mini retreat I am having this coming weekend here at my home. This is one of the cards we will be making along with lots of other projects.
To make this card I used a couple different sets. the dots are from a SAB set, Best Day Ever (which is free with a $50.00 order). I stamped the dots from the Best Day Ever set in Versamark, embossed them in white and then sponged Pink Pirouette over them and stamped them again in Pink Pirouette.  The tag is from a set in the Occasions catalog, One Tag Fits All. I used my MISTI to stamp it and it was so easy to line them up. I added a Pink Pirouette ribbon (retired) to finish it off.
I am entering this one in a couple challenges 

Add A Little texture 

and 




Let's Go Shopping!








5 comments :

  1. Ceal, this is VERy sweet!!!! Thanks for joining us, I am a FAN of your creativity!!!!! Hope your day is great!!!! -so glad that you shared with us!
    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so sweet, love it. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great pink baby card. Pink pirouette is such a great color. Stay dry and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!!! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile