Sep 21, 2014

Glitter And The Expo





Happy Sunday! 

 Today's  card uses a couple Memory box dies and some of the newest Authentique paper. When I first saw this paper I thought wedding but then I added some glitter and a couple Memory box dies and it became Christmas. 
The glitter I used is called Celestial and it is gold and a touch of ivory mixed in, and it's gorgeous. The company that makes it is Sparkle N Sprinkle, they were at the Expo this past weekend and have tons of fun glitter, flocking and embossing powder.  
You can find my supplies at A Scrap N Place and the glitter? well Terri is inquiring about selling Sparkle N Sprinkle in her store :)
I had fun at the expo and came home with a sizable craft haul!


Supply List:
Design paper: Authentique
Dies: Memory Box
Glitter: sparkle N Sprinkle



1 comment :

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile