Nov 3, 2013

Fall Back ..

Hi there and thanks for stopping by. We are supposed to get an extra hour of sleep last night by setting our clocks back but does that really happen? I stay up an hour later and wake up an hour earlier.
Today I am sharing a triangle treat box that I made using supplies from A Scrap N Place.
It was so simple to make and you can find the deets on how to do it yourself HERE.
FYI there are only 51 days untill Christmas so you will be seeing lots of Christmas cards and such on my blog.
If you would like to place an order just email me at ceal331 at gmail dot com


Supplies:
Dsign paper: Authentique
Die: Memory Box
Embossing folder
Rhinestone


Pin It

2 comments :

  1. great treat bag! love those papers, too!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ceal, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile