Feb 12, 2012

Eureka Monthly Hop ~ St. Paddy's Day

We are celebrating Clovers, Leprechaun's and all things Lucky at Eureka Stamps. I know it's only February but March will be here before you know it so it's time for some Green Inspiration.  
Eureka Stamps  has a ton of awesome images available in unmounted red rubber and in digital and you are sure to be inspired to create something special for your loved ones after you hop through all the fabulous creations.
You should have arrived here via Kristie's blog, wasn't her work fabulous! 
For my card I used  4208 Clovers to create my own background and the sentiment is 13504(449) May Your Luck
Your next stop on the hop is  Sarah who has something green to share I'm sure :)

3 comments :

  1. Nicew use of the clover image, it's perfect for a background to show off the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile