Oct 29, 2011

Snow Storm Playing Catch Up

It started snowing Tuesday night and snowed pretty much all day Wednesday. It's not even Halloween yet so what do we call this walking in a Fall Wonderland? Sure made me want to make Christmas and winter cards. This is looking out of my backdoor after it had only been snowing like a few hours. We ended up with 15 inches and no power for two days so needless to say I am playing catch up over the next few hours I will be posting all my dt projects. I just got caught up on house duties and errands I had planned to get done while we had no power.  Even though it quit snowing late wednesday night we still have a year full of snow but thankfully the roads are clear.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile