Jun 16, 2011

Save The Date

I am going to be gone for a couple weeks, but I have things scheduled to post hopefully blogger will cooperate because I am not sure how much if any internet access I will have. I wanted to share this quick CAS card with you made for yesterday's sketch challenge at SplitCoast Stampers SC337. I love playing along with the sketch challenge because Roxie has some great sketches and when she is away she asked
Korin to fill in who always has a great sketch I am sure that is why Roxie asks her to fill in. You can find a new sketch f hers every week at The Sweet Stop.

{Save The Date}
Stamped Image: Wedding Bliss ~ Flourishes
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Basic Black ~ PTI
Patterned Paper: Silhouettes ( I Think) ~ CTMH
Versa ink black, Embossing folder 





1 comment :

  1. Ceal, this is so gorgeous!! I love the simplicity and elegant style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile