Mar 1, 2011

We've Moved

Made this one for the Color Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers CC312 Misty Celery Rose. I don't have Stampin Up papers so I had to make due with what I had but I loved how this color combo turned out. I just had to use this cute digi from Deedee's Digis to make a card to let my friends know my new address.

{We've Moved}
Digital Image: Home Tweet Home ~ Deedee's Digis
Cardstock: Enchanted Evening ~ PTI
Patterned Paper: For The Record ~ Echo Park
Copic markers, Spellbinders, Ribbon

2 comments :

  1. Ceal, this card is so pretty. Love all the details and your background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ceal!!This is beautiful!I love the colors,paper,and that image!!
    Perfect for the color challenge!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile