Dec 3, 2010

A Few Of My Favorite {Paper Manic}Things

Hi there and Happy Friday!
This week at Paper Maniac we are sharing a few of our favorite things. There are so many wonderful things at Paper Maniac that is is hard to just choose a few. I love the Echo Park papers so I chose those and I also love Unity Stamp co so I decided on them as well. For my third thing I was stuck on about three different ones so I decided that a button fit my card best. I also made this card for the Ways To Use it challenge at SCS.

{Snow}
Sentiment: Jolly Good Fun ~ Unity Stamp Co
Cardstock: Enchanted Evening, Pure Poppy ~ PTI
Patterned Paper: Wintertime ~ Echo Park
Bakers Twine, Button



1 comment :

  1. This is so cute Ceal. I love the dp and the little snowman is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile