Oct 24, 2010

Sentimentally Distressing

This week our challenge at Sentimental Sundays is Distressing. Easy challenge so I hope you will play along.  My card uses a Verve Plain Jane stamp Amazing Grace along with October Afternoon papers. I did some stitching around the edges and distressed them with a pair of scissors and Distress inks.
To play along with us create your distressed project and link it to the Sentimental Sundays challenge blog and while you are there don't forget to pick up your freebies because they are only free the week of the challenge.
If you post to an online gallery please use the keyword sentimentalsundays26 so we can find it. 

6 comments :

  1. Hi Ceal - I love the soft natural colours on this beautiful card, and particularly like the sentiment - maybe that's because my oldest grandhchild's name is Grace, and it's such a beautiful word anyway.I am looking forward to working alongside yourself and the DT in the very near future.
    Hugs, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo beautiful! I love everything about this! Excited to be working with you on the Sentimental Sundays team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ceal! This is an AMAZING card and no pun intendede!!! I love that it is such an encouraging card and so beautifully done!!! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Ceal, I love the soft colours :)

    Looking forward to working with you on the Sentimental Sundays DT.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ceal, Beautiful card, with a perfect sentiment. Looking forward to working with you on the Sentimental Sundays DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I love the detail! Amazing! You have GORGEOUS cards!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile