Aug 28, 2010

Fashion Statement

Hi there!
My card I am sharing with you today is one I made for round 2 of the CAS fall DT search on SplitCoast Stampers. I am humbled I was chosen for round 2.
The challenge is Fashion Statement, to make a CAS card using design paper. Using design paper can be tough sometimes for a CAS challenge because you tend to go overboard and its not a CAS card anymore. I used a couple Unity stamps for my card. The paper doll dresses are from the Material Girl set and I used October Afternoon dp. The sentiment is from the Garden Variety set. you can find both these sets and lots more at Paper Maniac.

2 comments :

  1. Congratulations!

    Moving on to round 2 is a big thing! I really like your CAS cards, and I am sure the others will like them also!

    This card is SO cute! I love October Afternoon dp! You are just so creative.

    Thanks so much for sharing your work!

    Have a blessed day!

    Remember~
    He IS Able,
    Traci S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile