Jul 17, 2010

KLSNS #39

Hi thee and thanks for stopping by!
This week at KL Stampin' N' Scrappin' our challenge is an easy one, RIBBON. We would love for you to play along and link your card to the KLSNS blog. If you post to an online gallery please use keyword KLSNS39.
For my card I used a new release from C.C. Designs Fairy Tales Cupcake Belle, isn't she cute?  For my card I used the Sweet Summertime paper by Echo Park and the technique out of the box.
Challenges:
Caardvarks ~ Birthday
C.R.A.F.T.~ Babies /Children
Party Time Tuesday ~ Anything Goes Birthday

2 comments :

  1. Ceal, this is soooo cute! Adorable image and fun colors! Thanks for playing along with my Party Time Tuesdays challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. this week in our babies/children challenge with your lovely work Ceal - its fab! Good luck in the draw. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile