May 29, 2010

Because Of You.....

I have my freedom.
This week at Paper Maniac we are sharing projects that honor our military. Last September my baby joined the Air Force and since then Military holidays have a whole new meaning for me.
I would like to personally thank all the brave men and women that fight for our freedom every day.I made this card for my daughter the inside sentiment says "I am so proud of you!" I used Unity's Garden Variety stamp set along with papers from October Afternoon on Kraft cardstock.  You can see what the rest of the DT has to share by going to Paper Maniac Inspirations.
Have a great Memorial Weekend

1 comment :

  1. Very pretty and yes we can all be proud of our military family and friends. Without them we could not have the freedoms we enjoy today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile