Apr 12, 2010

Recipe Challenge Monday

Good Monday morning,
It's time for another Recipe Challenge with Julie. This week she challenged us to make a card using stitching somewhere on your card. It can be real of faux or real stitching. I chose to do a little faux stitching because of a time issue. I hope you will play along with us by making your Stitching card and leaving a link on the Recipe Card Challenge blog so we can see. Julie has a wonderful store Scrapbook Store At Your Door where you can find all you need to make your cards and more.

2 comments :

  1. I love this Ceal the colours that honeycomb effect behind the recipe and that recipe sounds delicious
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! He Ceal, I came across your blog on ArkansasBloggers in a MckLinky b/c I saw you're from Gwd (me too!) I'm currently living in Nicaragua, but I have a foot in Ft. Smith still (we hope to be back this fall). Your blog is so sweet!

    I love the texture that stitching adds to paper crafts - this looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile